Winter Texan Paradise
Lake Buchanan RV & Cabin Resort
Seasonal Promotions Available:
- Book a stay of three months and get the fourth month free
- Book a stay of four weeks and get fifth week free
- Promotions valid for Oct 2023 – Feb 2024
- Promotions are available when you call 737-257-4940 to book your reservation.
- Simply reference that you saw this deal on our website
- Discounts are good for RV and tent sites only
- Choose one discount that cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Offer only valid for new reservations and cannot be applied to pre-existing reservations
Snowbird Like No Other
Winter Texan Paradise in the Texas Hill Country
Lake Buchanan RV and Cabin Resort, located on lake Buchanan, just outside Austin TX, is open year-round and has nearly 100 large, full hook-up RV sites, and weekly activities including happy hour, cards, arts and crafts, and more. With a large clean clubhouse with a full kitchen, a covered pavilion for enjoying breathtaking Texas sunsets. This resort is a popular destination for snowbirds and winter Texans alike.
Relax & Unwind in this Beautiful, Secluded Paradise
Here in Burnet, we average 230 sunny days annually and a 7.9 out of 10 on the comfort index during the winter months. Enjoy warm days and ideal nights perfect for anyone who doesn't want to be too hot, or too cold.
Lake Buchanan RV and Cabin Resort hosts many events with our winter community of RV'rs including daily happy hours, weekly game nights, learning seminars, and more. In addition to the activities at the resort, there is also shopping, wineries, and other activities very close by.
Lake Buchanan RV and Cabin Resort is the area's best RV park by a long shot. Enjoy daily sunsets, lake views, an immaculate resort, easy access to the highway and so much more. A drive of less than 20 minutes gets you to great shopping, amazing wineries, as well as state parks, hiking trails and many other outdoor activities.
A Place Worth Sticking Around
23/24 FHU Winter PricingWinter Rates for FHU Waterfront RV Sites Starting at
Enjoy Easy Access!
- 1hr 20min drive from Austin, TX
- 2hr drive from Waco, TX
- 2hr drive from San Antonio, TX
- 3hr drive from DFW, TX
- 3hr 30min drive from Houston, TX